Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grilled Chicken Italian Pasta



I apologize that the lighting on this picture makes the dish look disgusting, but I promise it's not.
This is our big sister's recipe and every time I eat it I wonder why I don't make it more often.
My two-year old asked for THIRDS! It's that good.
Directions:


Grill some chicken (preferably on the b-b-q) and right before you take it off the grill, brush on some Ken's Steak House Three Cheese Italian Dressing.
Go inside.
Now turn some water on to boil.
Put some onions and red or yellow or orange sliced peppers in a skillet with some olive oil
(don't use green peppers, they just don't go as well)
Cook until all are soft.
Now add a can of Italian diced tomatoes (drain liquid first)
Add a pinch of sugar
When your pot of water boils, add pasta (I prefer bowtie)
Now slice or chop or dice up your grilled chicken and add to skillet mixture.
When pasta is done, drain and add to skillet.
Serve with parmesean cheese on top and some nice french bread on the side.


No comments: