Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eggs and toast

I know, I know, you already know how to make toast and eggs. Of course you do. But, I like to have reminders on here of some easy and quick lunches if I'm ever struggling with some new ideas for meals.

The other day I was home and trying to figure out what to have for lunch. I saw a picture of eggs on toast and it sounded so yummy! I just cooked two eggs in a skillet with some cooking spray and ate that along with some leftover black beans from the night before. Serve it up with some apple slices and a glass of milk ... you've got yourself a fast, yummy lunch!

1 comment:

Steve and Katrina said...

Yum, I love eggs and toast. In fact that is what we had for breakfast today! YOu have fancy lunches. I usually just try to find some sort of leftover in the fridge. Lunch is always the hardest to think of.