Friday, March 28, 2008

Egg Salad for One

Are you having a hard time figuring out what you should do with all of those hard boiled eggs?

This afternoon I realized that we had no more bread for a sandwich and no more lunch meat. Yikes, my easy fix for lunch was gone. So, I got a little more creative. (That's rare for me, usually my lunches are pretty boring.)

Thus came ... the egg salad sandwich on a bagel. I cheated a little and walked over to Panera bread for the bagel.


I'm sure you all have already made some of this delicious egg salad after Easter, but just in case you haven't ventured out there yet ... here's the (sort of) recipe I used:

1 hard boiled egg (smashed up in a bowl)
1/4 cup miracle whip (that's probably more than most people would use for one egg, but I like mine pretty creamy)
3-4 squirts of mustard
pepper to taste

It tasted really good, I might just have it for lunch again tomorrow!

No comments: