Friday, February 22, 2008

Sunday Morning Sweet Rolls

Okay, I made these the other day and our family is divided on them. I am an all-out smotherer of cinnamon rolls and say the more frosting the better. My husband, on the other hand, is more health-conscious and thinks these sweet rolls are a perfect amount of sweet. So, with that said:

1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Cup Butter
About18 Rhodes frozen bread rolls

The night before, put sugar, butter and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cook for 4 minutes.
Place frozen rolls in a Bundt pan, pour sugar mixture over the rolls.
Leave on kitchen counter overnight.
In the morning, bake in pre-heated oven, 350 degrees, for 20-25 minutes.

*The best part of these is how truly simple and easy they are. They're perfect if you have company and everything is hectic and such.
**I only have 2 kids, and one is still working on "chewing" rice cereal, so I halved this recipe and it worked just fine.

No comments: