This is a great way to use some frozen tilapia for a nice, quick dinner.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or to taste
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomato
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mash together the garlic and tomato. Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake fish for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until about halfway done. Remove from the oven, and pour the tomato sauce over it. Return to the oven, and cook for 10 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.