Saturday, January 26, 2008
This is really good bread, especially if you eat it when it's hot out of the oven!!!
1 1/2 cup flour (I did half whole wheat)
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 cup zucchini
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 t. shredded lemon peel
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional, but .... really, it makes it SOOO good!)
1. Grease a 8x4x2.
2. Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, powder, salt and nutmeg.
3. Combine sugar, zucchini, oil, egg, and lemon.
4. Add flour mix to other, and stir until moist.
5. Put in pan and bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes. Toothpick will come out clean.
6. Cool 10 minutes. (16 servings for 1 loaf)