Sunday, January 27, 2008

Creamy Chicken Pasta




This is a standard in our home. Today was rainy and cold and seemed like the perfect meal for us after church.

Ingredients:
1 chicken breast (cooked and shredded)

1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)

1/4 cup chopped onion

1 can cream of chicken soup

1/2 cup sour cream

1/3 cup milk
cooked pasta

Directions:

1. Cook the pasta according to directions.


2. While the pasta cooks, combine the chicken, green pepper and chopped onion in a skillet with a little water to combine the flavors. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.

3. Add the soup, sour cream and milk. Continue over med-low heat until simmering and all is combined to a creamy sauce.

4. Stir in the pasta.


5. You're done! Serve with a green salad. Yum. This served both of us with a nice, big serving. Plus leftovers for about 1-2 more servings.

3 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

This is very cool! I'm so glad you started this. I have been thinking about doing the same thing but you are actually doing it and it looks great! I'm gonna try some of these pronto!

Chris and Jenna said...

I love this! I'm always looking for new recipes so I will definitly be checking this often. Thanks!

Jon and Becky said...

I made this last night and it was sooo good! I loved it! I will be making this again soon for sure certainly yes sirreee. Even Sam ate some of it. That's amazing!